We want www.work-leralet-learning.com to be understood as a safe and trustworthy site. Despite we cannot guarantee the content and the single agreements users will make between them, we can assure feedback is real, based on bookings which must be requested and accepted by more people. Not only the automatic verification systems, but also our referral system guarantees every user is a real and acquainted person where both user listing and user requesting the services have an agent each who get commissions on all bookings on a referral basis. These agents typically also have general insurances and can assist getting direct personalised insurance policies. For instance Prof. Avanzi himself, founder of this system, works through his language school in Italy as agent and has a 2.000.000 euro third party liability coverage in students and teacher's favour for this kind of experience.
Whatever not covered by insurance may cause unforeseen expenses, hereunder a list of unlikely events to get an idea.
Unlikely event and Likely costs:
- Loosing ID (you need to travel with) - expect at least £200/300 for Duties and Trip to Birmingam/London with agent needing to travel with Student to declare the identity of the minor.
- Caught Drinking (under 18) or dealing with any problem relating to the law - Hourly rate of local agent assisting Student on premises of the unlawful act or at police station (minimum charges apply).
- Getting lost - Hourly rate of local agent assisting Student and any eventually taxi service (minimum charges apply).
- Missing a flight - Urgency management charge, hourly rate of local agent assisting Student and any extra costs like new flight ticket, hotel, taxi and so on
- Causing damage (covered by insurance) - Hourly rate of agents assisting Student in his/her claim against insurance (minimum charges apply).
- Losing Luggage/money - Local agent may anticipate money in case of need, only hourly rate will be charged to get the money/clothing for/to the Student (minimum charges apply).
- Needing (any) assistance - Hourly rate of local agent assisting Student (minimum charges apply)
This is just a list of examples.
Typical hourly rates of local agents assisting clients are £ 20 an hour day-time and £ 40 night-time call expences with a maximum daily fees usually apply. Of course refer to your agents to know exact prices, quotes, insurance coverage you have with them.
In case you believe you need insurance in these cases or any other, which you may find out are typically covered by normal rather cheap travel insurance policies, please do take necessary coverage.